Chicken Salad with Mandarin Oranges Served in Mini Bread Bowls
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup of mandarin orange sections
- 4 scallions sliced, white and green parts
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp tarragon
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- 6 kaiser rolls, or other round bread loaves, slightly toasted
This creamy chicken salad is served in hollowed out kaiser roll bowls.
- Combine chicken, celery, oranges and onion in a medium bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, vinegar and tarragon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Carefully cut the top of the rolls and slightly hollow out to form bowls.
- Fill each bowl with chicken salad.