Chicken Salad with Mandarin Oranges Served in Mini Bread Bowls
|2 cups of cooked chicken breasts, cubed|
|1/2 cup sliced celery|
|1 cup of mandarin orange sections|
|4 scallions sliced, white and green parts|
|2 tbs mayonnaise|
|2 tbs sour cream|
|2 tbs milk|
|1 tsp white wine vinegar|
|1/4 tsp tarragon|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
|6 kaiser rolls, or other round bread loaves, slightly toasted|
This creamy chicken salad is served in hollowed out kaiser roll bowls.
- Combine chicken, celery, oranges and onion in a medium bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, vinegar and tarragon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Carefully cut the top of the rolls and slightly hollow out to form bowls.
- Fill each bowl with chicken salad.