Chicken Salad with Papaya Kiwi and Grapes
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 20 seedless grapes (1/2 red and 1/2 green) cut in half
- 1 medium papaya, seeded and cubed
- 2 kiwi fruits peeled, quartered and cubed
- 1 cup Jicama, cut into small cubes
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and cut into small dice
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- lettuce leaves for serving
- optional: add bow tie pasta
The fresh fruit gives the chicken salad an uncommon flavor.
- Combine papaya, kiwi, Jicama, grapes and lime juice in a bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients for the dressing
- Add cubed chicken and gently mix.
- Refrigerate, then serve in lettuce cups.