Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
|1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
|1/2 cup peanut butter|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp baking powder|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 lb semi sweet chocolate bits|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar, peanut butter, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate bits.
- Spread mixture into an un-greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
- They will be cracking and brown abound the edges when done.
- Cool slightly, then cut into squares.