- 4 loin lamb chops, about 1 inch think
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 3 tbs mint jelly
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- fresh mint leaves for garnish
If you don’t feel like cooking a whole leg of Lamb for Easter. These lamb chops may fit the bill. The garlic and mint give the lamb chops an uncommon flavor!
- Melt jelly in a small sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes liquid.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and mustard.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Brush the mint jelly sauce on the lamb chops.
- Place on a rack in the broiler pan of the oven about 4 inches from the heat for about 7 minutes total, turning halfway through cooking. (medium rare)
- Serve along with the mint jelly sauce if desired.