Garlic Dijon Mint Lamb Chops
|4 loin lamb chops, about 1 inch think|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tbs soy sauce|
|1 tbs cider vinegar|
|2 tbs Dijon mustard|
|3 tbs mint jelly|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|fresh mint leaves for garnish|
If you don’t feel like cooking a whole leg of Lamb for Easter. These lamb chops may fit the bill. The garlic and mint give the lamb chops an uncommon flavor!
- Melt jelly in a small sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes liquid.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and mustard.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Brush the mint jelly sauce on the lamb chops.
- Place on a rack in the broiler pan of the oven about 4 inches from the heat for about 7 minutes total, turning halfway through cooking. (medium rare)
- Serve along with the mint jelly sauce if desired.