Garlic Bacon and Olive Dip
This is a dip that is great for a party or just a lazy afternoon in front of the TV.
- l lb of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 strips crispy bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped finely
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tbs parsley, chopped
- In a blender or food processor add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and onion.
- Process until smooth.
- Place mixture in a bowl and add the bacon bits.