Grilled Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast with White Wine
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|1 tbs honey|
|1 tbs Dijon mustard|
|1 tbs tomato paste|
|1/3 cup dry white wine|
|1 garlic clove,minced|
|1 shallot, chopped|
These chicken breasts are marinated in a wonderful wine, mustard and honey mixture.
- Place chicken breasts in a zip lock plastic bag.
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together and pour over the chicken breast.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours or overnight, turning ocassionally.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.
- Over hot coals cook chicken breasts about 4 minutes on each until chicken is firm to the touch.