Grilled Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast with White Wine
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 1 shallot, chopped
These chicken breasts are marinated in a wonderful wine, mustard and honey mixture.
- Place chicken breasts in a zip lock plastic bag.
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together and pour over the chicken breast.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours or overnight, turning ocassionally.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.
- Over hot coals cook chicken breasts about 4 minutes on each until chicken is firm to the touch.