Lemon Herb Baked Salmon
|1 lb of salmon fillets|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|2 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|zest from 1 lemon|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tsp dried rosemary or 1 tbs of fresh (we prefer fresh)|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|Parsley for garnish|
Super simple and super delicious. You can prepare the meal in less than 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place fish fillets in a baking dish that has been coated with a non stick spray.
- Coat the top of the fillets lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and minced garlic and rosemary over the salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.