- 1 lb of salmon fillets
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary or 1 tbs of fresh (we prefer fresh)
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Parsley for garnish
Super simple and super delicious. You can prepare the meal in less than 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place fish fillets in a baking dish that has been coated with a non stick spray.
- Coat the top of the fillets lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and minced garlic and rosemary over the salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.