Macaroni and Ricotta Salad with Roasted Red Peppers
|1 cup ricotta cheese|
|2 ts plain yogurt|
|2 tsp of Dijon mustard|
|2 cups of macaroni pasta cooked according to package directions, chilled|
|1/4 cup sliced olives, (a variety)|
|1 red or green pepper, chopped|
|1 tbs chopped parsley|
|1/4 cup of chopped roasted red peppers|
|2 spring onions chopped, white and green parts|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 cups of mixed salad greens.|
This is a super simple easy salad to prepare and it’s absolutely delicious.
- Combine the mustard and yogurt and mix well.
- Add the ricotta and stir to mix well.
- Stir in all other ingredients except for the salad greens, and mix well
- Divide the salad greens equally among four plates.
- Top with equal amounts of the macaroni mixture.