- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 ts plain yogurt
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 2 cups of macaroni pasta cooked according to package directions, chilled
- 1/4 cup sliced olives, (a variety)
- 1 red or green pepper, chopped
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 spring onions chopped, white and green parts
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 cups of mixed salad greens.
This is a super simple easy salad to prepare and it’s absolutely delicious.
- Combine the mustard and yogurt and mix well.
- Add the ricotta and stir to mix well.
- Stir in all other ingredients except for the salad greens, and mix well
- Divide the salad greens equally among four plates.
- Top with equal amounts of the macaroni mixture.