Macaroni Salad with Artichokes Baby Corn and Peas
- 2 tbs of ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 14 oz jar of artichoke hearts,drained and chopped
- 12 oz bag of frozen peas,thawed
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cook according to package directions and rinsed
- 1 large jar of baby corn, drained and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped. White and green parts
- 1 red bell pepper chopped in small pieces
- 3 cups of cooked chicken, chopped into small pieces
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Blue cheese crumbles for toppings
- Tomatoes, quartered for garnish
- Sprouts, for garnish
This is a great salad to serve a crowd of hungry people.Very easy to make with some store brought ingredients.
- In a small bowl mix together the salad dressing, buttermilk and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cooked macaroni, peas, artichoke hearts, onions, bell pepper and baby corn and gently mix well.
- Add the chicken and gently mix.
- Add in some dressing, a little at a time, to make sure that you don’t over dress salad.
- Add your choice of toppings
- Chill for 1 hour then serve.