Mixed Berries with Creamy Peach Topping
- 1 cup sliced canned peaches
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Creme Fraiche
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs honey
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh, blueberries or blackberries or a mixture of both
- Mint sprigs for garnish
Delicious as well as quick and easy.
- Combine first five ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Divide the berries evenly among dessert dishes.
- Top evenly with peach topping.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.