New Potatoes with Parmesan and Dill
- 1 lb of smalll red potatoes
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tbs fresh dill or 2 tsp dried
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- small bunch of parsley,chopped for garnish, leaves only
- 1/2 stick of melted unsalted butter
This is a great side dish, ideal to serve with pork chops, fish or chicken. Super simple.
- Wash potatoes and slice potatoes into 1/4 in rounds.
- Bring 4 cups of saltd water to a boil.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes,until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and return them to the pan using low heat, let some of the water evaporate.
- Add potatoes to a serving dish,spinkle on dill and parsley.and parmesan
- Season with salt and pepper.