Oven Roasted Steak Fries with Nutmeg and Thyme
- 5 baking potatoes, skin on cut into wedges, skin on
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbs fresh thyme
- 1 tbs garlic powder
This is wonderful version of oven roasted steak fries. The thyme and nutmeg are an uncommon combination that will give your taste buds a great surprise.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut each potato length wise into 6 wedges.
- Put potato wedges in a large bowl and add the olive oil and all of the other ingredients.
- Mix well and make sure the potatoes are covered with the oil and spice mixture.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.