Pecan Crusted Rainbow Trout
- 4 trout fillets (1 lb total)
- 1/4 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1/4 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tbs of roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup watercress for garnish
- extra virgin olive oil for coating
Super simple and delicious. This wonderful trout dish can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the pecans, bread crumbs, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the fillets in the baking dish, skin side down.
- Sprinkle fish with pecan mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fillets are firm and flaky.