Pecan Crusted Rainbow Trout
|4 trout fillets (1 lb total)|
|1/4 cup toasted bread crumbs|
|1/4 cups pecans, chopped|
|2 tbs parsley, chopped|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|2 tbs of roasted red peppers, chopped|
|1 cup watercress for garnish|
|extra virgin olive oil for coating|
Super simple and delicious. This wonderful trout dish can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the pecans, bread crumbs, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the fillets in the baking dish, skin side down.
- Sprinkle fish with pecan mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the fillets are firm and flaky.