Radishes and Butter Salad
|Several bunches of fresh radishes. You may use globe or French Breakfast varieties. (with leaves)|
|Coarse sea salt or kosher salt|
|Red leaf lettuce for garnish|
This is appetizer is sure be be served at the Royal wedding. The combination of fresh radishes, sweet butter and coarse salt is wonderful. After you eat the radishes, there will be a wonderful peppery salad to eat. Here’s how you can enjoy it for yourself.
- Wash the radishes along with their leaves in cold water.
- Wash the lettuce and arrange it on a platter.
- Remove the leaves from the radishes and place them artfully around the platter
- Dress the radish, and lettuce leaves lightly with your favorite vinaigrette salad dressing.
- Place radishes around the platter with some room temperature knobs of butter along with an small attractive container of the salt.
- To eat dip radishes in the butter, then into the salt.
- once the radishes are gone you may place some of the salad on each plate.
- The radish leaves have a wonderful peppery flavor.