- 1 lb of ground chuck
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbs chili sauce (bottled, next to the ketchup at the grocery store)
- 1 tsp of yellow mustard
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 6 sesame hamburgers buns
Why buy that stuff in a can that is processed and full of preservatives. Make your own. Your kids will love them. Quick and easy!
- Brown meat and onions in a large saute pan over medium high heat.
- Pour off fat.
- Add all other ingredients, except for buns and mix well.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes, uncovered.
- Cool slightly and spoon on to hamburger buns.
- Have plenty of napkins on hand.