|1 lb of ground chuck|
|1 small onion diced|
|1/2 cup ketchup|
|2 tbs chili sauce (bottled, next to the ketchup at the grocery store)|
|1 tsp of yellow mustard|
|1 tsp cider vinegar|
|1 tsp sugar|
|6 sesame hamburgers buns|
Why buy that stuff in a can that is processed and full of preservatives. Make your own. Your kids will love them. Quick and easy!
- Brown meat and onions in a large saute pan over medium high heat.
- Pour off fat.
- Add all other ingredients, except for buns and mix well.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes, uncovered.
- Cool slightly and spoon on to hamburger buns.
- Have plenty of napkins on hand.