- 3/4 lb of baby spinach
- 2 tbs pine nuts
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
This is a wonderful version of pesto that uses spinach instead of basil. Its great served over pasta or spread on crusty bread.
- Place spinach, pine nuts, garlic and cheese in a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Drizzle in olive oil and pulse.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Can be served over pasta or on top of toasted crusty bread slices.