Stir Fried Julienne Vegetables with Ginger and Lemon
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 piece of ginger,peeled and chopped
- 1/4 lb of bean sprouts
- juice of 1 lemon
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This dish is colorful and delicious. It is also super healthy. It’s great served as a side dish.
- Cut celery,scallions and carrots into thin 3 inch shreds.
- In a saute pan, add the ginger,vegetables and bean sprouts and saute for about 4 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and continue to stir fry for 30 seconds.