Sweet Mint Tea with Honey and Lime
|8 cups boiling water|
|1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped|
|10 tea bags (Your choice of tea)|
|1/3 cup lime juice|
|1/3 cup honey|
|1 cup sugar|
|mint sprigs and lemon and lime slices for garnish|
Super refreshing tea can be served warm of cold. The honey and lime juice give this tea a special flavor. We prefer it cold.
- Combine boiling water, sugar, mint and tea bags in a pitcher
- Stir well to dissolve sugar.
- Cover and let steep for 10 to 15 minutes
- Strain mixture through a sieve into another pitcher.
- Discard mint and tea bags.
- Add lime juice and honey to the tea and stir well.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve over ice.