Sweet Potato Wedges
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbs canola oil per potato
- 1 dried thyme
- 1 tsp dry rosemary, cracked
- 1 tsp cumin
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Chopped parsley for garnish
These sweet potato wedges seasoned with fresh herbs are wonderful.
- Peel and cut the potato into wedges.
- Brush with oil and sprinkle with spices.
- Grill over charcoal or on a stove top grill. About 20 minutes, turning several times
- Alternatively you may bake the potatoes in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.