Tropical Lemon Lime Pineapple Punch
|4 cups of lemon lime soda, chilled|
|4 cups of pineapple juice chilled|
|2 cups pineapple or orange or mixed fruit sherbert|
|8.5 can crushed pineapple in syrup|
|1/2 cup mini marshmallows|
|Fresh mint for garnish|
This is a great recipe for a party or just for a refreshing drink on a hot afternoon.
- Combine soda and pineapple juice in a punch bowl.
- Add crushed pineapple including the syrup.
- Add spoonfulls of sherbert to the mixture and stirr lightly.
- Add rum or vodka if desired (optional)
- Top with mini marshmallows and serve.
- Garnish with mint.