|1 (16 oz) container of plain yogurt|
This is the easiest cheese that you can make. With a few simple steps and a few hours you can effortlessly make this delicious cheese. Recipe may be doubled or tripled.
- In a fine mesh wire strainer, place a layer of cheese cloth.
- Place the colander over a deep bowl and add the yogurt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- The liquid will drain from the yogurt and you will be left with yogurt cheese.
- You may season cheese with herbs and spices or just serve plain spread over bread or crackers.