Bruschetta with Sour Cream and Olives
|1 French baguette, sliced into about 12 1 inch slices|
|1/4 cup of sliced black olive|
|1 tbs of chopped green olives|
|1/4 cup green onions, chopped, white and green parts|
|1/2 cup sour cream or Mexican crema Food So Good Mall Crema Recipe|
|1/2 cup salsa|
|6 tbs olive oil|
|1 small bunch of basil leaves chopped|
|1 and 1/4 cups shredded pepper jack cheese|
This recipe is not authentic Mexican but uses flavors that are widely used in Mexico.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Rub olive on both sides of the bread and arrange the slices on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the top of the bread and bake it until the cheese is melted.
- Arrange the bread on a serving platter and spoon the salsa over it.
- Sprinkle the bread with, green onions, black and green olives, basil and the rest of the cheese.
- Place a small spoon full of the sour cream or crema over the top and serve.