Cream Cheese Spread with Mixed Herbs and Garlic
- 1 (8 oz) package Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 sprigs of fresh chervil, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper totaste
This is a quick and easy appetizer.
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to marry.
- Serve spread over crackers or crusty bread.