Cucumber and Garlic Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled seed and chopped in a small dice
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
This dressing uses the flavors of cucumber and garlic along with cool yogurt.
- Stir yogurt in a bowl until very smooth.
- Add the cucumber, sugar, oil, shallot and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly add the vinegar while stirring.
- Cover and refrigerate.