- 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tbs water
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbs Teriyaki sauce
This a Japanese staple. Very easy to prepare and bursting with Asian Flavor. Garlic, ginger and sesame seeds were made for each other.
- Wash chicken and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- In a bowl combine teriyaki sauce, water, garlic and ginger.
- Add the chicken and let marinate refrigerated for at least 30 minutes
- Place chicken on a rack of a broiler pan, and place about 4 inches from heat. Alternatively you may cook chicken over charcoal, which we feel is superior.
- Cook chicken until it is no longer pink, turning several times during cooking.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds