Asian Grilled Top Sirloin Steak
- 2 sirloin steaks (about 1 and 1/2 lbs each)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
This is a wonderful steak full of Asian flavors. This steak is marinated in lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger garlic and sugar.
- Place meat in a plastic zip lock bag set in a shallow dish.
- Combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, oil, sugar, ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour over the meat and seal the bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 4 up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain meat and reserve marinade.
- Grill meat over medium hot coals until desired doneness is achieved, turning once. Brush meat occasionally with reserved marinade. About 15 minutes for medium rare.