- 2 ripe bananas, cut up (about 2 cups)
- 1 14 oz can of Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
This is no ordinary shake! Here are recipes for a strawberry banana shake as well as a peach banana shake. The Eagle brand Sweetened Condensed milk adds a velvety richness, making this drink extra luscious.
- Combine bananas, condensed milk, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth
- Serve in tall glasses.
Strawberry banana shake:
- Reduce bananas to 1/2 cup and and 1 and 1/2 cups of fresh strawberries.
Peach Banana Shake:
- Reduce bananas to 1/2 cup and add 1 and 1/2 cups of sliced, peeled fresh peaches. ( you may also use canned or frozen.