- 3 lbs tiny new potatoes, sliced
- 3 ears of corn on the cob, sliced into 3 inch pieces
- 1 zuchinni sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a great side dish to serve with your Barbecue. You can mix and match or substitute vegetables. Whole heads of garlic would be a great addition. 8 servings.
- Toss potatoes, carrots, onions and peppers and corn together in a large mixing bowl.
- Tear off two 36×18 inch pieces of heavy foil.
- Place half of the vegetable mixture in the center of each piece of foil.
- Drizzle butter over vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- For each packet, bring up the 2 opposite edges of foil and seal with a double fold.
- Repeat folding with remaining ends to enclose the vegetables completely, leaving space for steam to build.
- Place foil packets on grill rack directly of hot coals.
- Cook for about 45 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.