Lime Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin chops about 1 inch thick
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 10 limes)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
This grilled chops have a spicy island flavor. Bright with lime juice, onions, garlic and cumin.
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Combine the lime juice, onion, garlic, cumin, allspice and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Place chops in a large zip lock bag and pour the marinade over chops. Seal bag and place in the refrigerator from 6 up to 24 hours. Be sure to turn occasionally.
- Remove chops and discard marinade.
- Grill chops over medium hot coals for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Grill until chops are not longer pink. Do not overcook.