Lime Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
|4 pork loin chops about 1 inch thick|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|3/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 10 limes)|
|1 medium onion chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tsp cumin|
|1 tsp allspice|
|1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes|
This grilled chops have a spicy island flavor. Bright with lime juice, onions, garlic and cumin.
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Combine the lime juice, onion, garlic, cumin, allspice and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Place chops in a large zip lock bag and pour the marinade over chops. Seal bag and place in the refrigerator from 6 up to 24 hours. Be sure to turn occasionally.
- Remove chops and discard marinade.
- Grill chops over medium hot coals for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Grill until chops are not longer pink. Do not overcook.