Yogurt Garlic and Herb Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mixed herbs (a combination of dill, chervil, tarragon and parsley)
This is a delicious sauce served over grilled meats. This sauce has a decidedly Middle Eastern influence. It is equally delicious used on chicken, beef or pork.
- Mash the garlic well with the tines of a fork along with a little kosher salt. ( make a paste)
- Place the mashed garlic in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the yogurt and sour cream, herbs and mix well.
- Place in a covered dish in the refrigerator for 2 hours to let the flavors meld.