Broccoli Cheese Balls
|1 lb of broccoli florets, chopped into small pieces|
|2 cups shredded cheese of your choice|
|3 eggs, beaten|
|1 cup Italian bread crumbs|
This is a great way for you to get your kids to eat their vegetables and ask for more. These Broccoli Cheese Balls are super simple and can be made in less than 30 minutes. Makes about 30 balls.
- In a bowl add chopped broccoli and cheese.
- Beat the eggs and add to the broccoli.
- Add the bread crumbs and mix well.
- Using your hands for the mixture into golf ball sized balls.
- Place the balls on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.