Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
This recipe for all of you Moms out there. When your kids won’t eat anything else they will eat chicken nuggets. This recipe is designed to give moms a way to give their kids what they love and at the same time give them something that is very healthy.
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 4 tbs fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- non stick spray
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lb of chicken breasts should equal 4 individual boneless skinless beasts.
- Cut each breast into about 10 nugget sized pieces. Add to a bowl.
- Add olive oil to the breasts and mix well making sure all chicken is coated.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Add the bread crumbs and mix well making sure chicken pieces are coated.
- Place chicken nuggets on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with a non stick spray.
- Roast in a preheated 450 degree oven for 20 to 40 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.