This recipe for all of you Moms out there. When your kids won’t eat anything else they will eat chicken nuggets. This recipe is designed to give moms a way to give their kids what they love and at the same time give them something that is very healthy.
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 4 tbs fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- non stick spray
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lb of chicken breasts should equal 4 individual boneless skinless beasts.
- Cut each breast into about 10 nugget sized pieces. Add to a bowl.
- Add olive oil to the breasts and mix well making sure all chicken is coated.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Add the bread crumbs and mix well making sure chicken pieces are coated.
- Place chicken nuggets on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with a non stick spray.
- Roast in a preheated 450 degree oven for 20 to 40 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.