- 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 tbs Sazon Food So Good Mall Sazon Recipe
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 tsp white vinegar
A pincho is the name of tapas like snacks typically served in bars as small bites. The may range from chicken, pork, beef, cheese or olives, etc. The are popular in the Basque country of Spain, but they have matriculated to many Latin American countries, served in bars as well as street food.
- In a bowl or using a mortar and pestle mash the garlic and a couple of tsp of salt into a paste.
- Add the oregano and season with some fresh cracked black pepper.
- Stir in the olive oil and vinegar.
- Cut pork into 1 inch cubes.
- Add the pork to the marinade, cover and refrigerate for about 40 minutes.
- Thread the kabobs onto pre-soaked bamboo skewers and cook over hot coals until slightly firm to the touch. Be sure to turn occasionally to ensure even cooking. About 6 minutes.
- Serve using toothpicks placed in each piece of meat.