Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 and 1/4 cups of sugar
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- 5 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 can eagle brand sweetend evaporated milk
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Gradually add the sugar and beat until stiff.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into an old fashioned ice cream freezer and freeze using rock salt and ice. (the rock salt makes the ice get very, very cold)
- Alternatively you may use and electric ice cream machine.
- Once frozen, enjoy.