Spicy Peppery Chinese Cocktail Shrimp
- 1 and 1/2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 scallions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Chinese red pepper sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
This is a super simple recipe that elevates savory shrimp flavored with lime juice, soy sauce, black pepper, garlic and Chinese red pepper sauce.
- Mix all ingredients except the oil in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in an over proof dish
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with sesame oil.