Spicy Peppery Chinese Cocktail Shrimp
|1 and 1/2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|4 scallions, chopped (white and green parts)|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 tbs soy sauce|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|1 tsp Chinese red pepper sauce|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tsp sesame oil|
This is a super simple recipe that elevates savory shrimp flavored with lime juice, soy sauce, black pepper, garlic and Chinese red pepper sauce.
- Mix all ingredients except the oil in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in an over proof dish
- Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with sesame oil.