Vanilla and Cinnamon Breakfast Pancakes
|2 cups flour, sifted|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 1/2 tbs baking powder|
|1 large egg|
|2 cups whole milk|
|1 tbs pure vanilla extract|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
These pancakes are fluffy, delicious and melt in your mouth. The are great served with pure maple syrup. You can also give yourself a special treat. Add a dolup of whipped cream over the top or serve with fruit.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Beat the egg and add it to the milk and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and throughly mix.
- Allow mixture to rest for about 10 minutes.
- On a lightly oiled griddle using medium heat or a large non stick saute pan add a small ladle of the batter to form each pancake.
- When bubbles begin to appear on top of pancakes they are ready to turn.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve at once with butter, maple syrup, fresh fruit and whipped cream if desired.