- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup extra virgin oil
- 2 tbs of Dijon or whole grain mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbs white wine or champagne vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a super simple vinaigrette recipe. It is great for fresh salads, but it can also be used as a marinade.
- Crush garlic and chop finely, better yet put it through a garlic press.
- Add the mustard, lemon juice and vinegar.
- As you mix slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.