Alabama White Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 3 tbs cider vinegar
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp of prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
In Alabama they have developed a delicious white barbecue sauce that has become quite a southern favorite. It marries mayonnaise, cider vinegar sugar and horseradish among other spices.
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve over your favorite meat.