Avocado Stuffed Eggs
|12 hard boiled eggs|
|2 ripe avocados, halved, stoned and pitted|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|24 Endive leaves or small crisp lettuce leaves|
|Fresh basil leaves for garnish|
These stuffed eggs have a beautiful light green color which is quite stunning when served as an appetizer.
- Cook the eggs in boiling water.
- Cut eggs in half and add yolks to a bowl.
- Add the avocados, garlic, olive oil and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag or just add mixture artfully onto endive or lettuce leaves.
- Place on a serving platter.