- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stoned and pitted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 24 Endive leaves or small crisp lettuce leaves
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
These stuffed eggs have a beautiful light green color which is quite stunning when served as an appetizer.
- Cook the eggs in boiling water.
- Cut eggs in half and add yolks to a bowl.
- Add the avocados, garlic, olive oil and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in a pastry bag or just add mixture artfully onto endive or lettuce leaves.
- Place on a serving platter.