- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 large carrots shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs stone ground mustard
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tsp celery seed
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb of crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
We love blue cheese in almost anything. There are many varieties of blue cheese, each of which have their own unique flavor. Experiment with different varieties to discover your favorite.
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard’s, cider vinegar, celery seed, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- In a large bowl add the shredded cabbage and pour the dressing over and mix well.
- Refrigerate slaw for several hours.