- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 2 tbs chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp malted milk powder
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (not frozen too hard)
This is one of our favorites. We like to use Fox’s chocolate syrup, but it is sometimes hard to find outside of NYC. In order to get the proper consistency, do not over mix. Once you add the ice cream on mix for about 3-5 seconds.
- Put milk, syrup and malted powder into a blender container, cover and process until thoroughly blended.
- Stop and add the ice cream, spooning it in in 5 or more pieces.
- Cover and blend for only 3 to 5 seconds.
- Pour in to glass and serve.
- Recipe may be doubled.