Crab Meat Stuffing
- 1/2 lb of back fin crab meat
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs capers
- 6 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tsp marjoram leaves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is an all purpose crab meat stuffing that can be used for stuffed flounder, stuffed mushrooms or in whatever creative way that you choose to stuff something. Get creative, this stuffing is very versatile.
- In a saute pan melt butter and add celery, scallions and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes or until onions start to soften.
- Let mixture cool.
- Place celery mixture in a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients and gently mix well.
- Use as stuffing for desired recipe or bake separately.