- 5 tbs of salt
- 2 tsp celery seed, crushed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground sage leaves
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano, crushed
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried savory leaves, crushed
- 2 tsp msg (optional)
This is our own special recipe for seasoned salt that will soon be available online or at your local store. The combination of spices turns the run of the mill seasoning salt on its ear. Here’s how you can make it a home.
- Place ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add salt mixture to a small tightly covered jar.
- Use as desired, as a table seasoning or rub.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.