Korean Miso Pork (Jaeyuk Gui)
- 1 lb pork, cubed or cut into2 inch slices
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs red miso
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 3 medium scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tbs ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbs sherry
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, finely chopped
- 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
Full of Korean flavors this pork is highlighted by the use of miso, sesame seeds and various other Asian flavors. This recipe serves 4 and is adapted from Korean Cooking by Chung Hea Han and is available in our Amazon store.
- Marinate pork in soy sauce, red miso, sugar, sesame seeds, green onion, ginger, sherry and sesame oil for 30 minutes.
- Fry pork in remaining ingredients until pork is well browned.
- Serve over rice.