- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 2 tbs of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 whole lemon, hollowed out (optional)
This is a wonderful appetizer and snack that can be prepared in about 15 minutes. It marries the flavors of cashews with soy sauce, lemon pepper and butter.
- Combine melted butter with soy sauce, lemon juice and lemon pepper seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Add nuts and stir until coated.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Stir twice
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Nuts may be stored in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 1 month.
- These are great just to snack on or served atop and fruit salad.
- Optional: if desired you may hollow out a lemon, cut the bottom so lemon rest’s evenly on a platter and serve cashews inside of lemon.