- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast strips
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 tub (10 ozs) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- 12 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
- 1 tbs olive oil
This is a mom friendly recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It marries chicken breasts with pasta, tomatoes and a creamy sauce. 4 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a non stick skillet add the olive oil and saute the chicken strips. About 5 minutes until done.
- Add the chicken broth and garlic powder and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add in cooking creme and tomatoes a cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and basil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.