Creamy Chicken Pasta
|1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast strips|
|1/3 cup chicken broth|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|2 cups grape tomatoes|
|2 cups cooked bow tie pasta|
|1 tub (10 ozs) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme|
|12 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|Parmesan cheese for sprinkling|
|1 tbs olive oil|
This is a mom friendly recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It marries chicken breasts with pasta, tomatoes and a creamy sauce. 4 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a non stick skillet add the olive oil and saute the chicken strips. About 5 minutes until done.
- Add the chicken broth and garlic powder and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add in cooking creme and tomatoes a cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and basil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.