Ham Pasta Salad
- 2 cups of Rotini pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup of bottled chunky blue cheese dressing
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- lettuce leaves
- tomato wedges
This is a delicious, healthy family pleasing dish that you can put together in less than 30 minutes. It marries ham with pasta, broccoli and blue cheese dressing.
- Cook Rotini according to package directions and drain well.
- Combined cooled pasta with the ham and broccoli in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour salad dressing over ham mixture and toss lightly.
- Garnish with tomato wedges and serve on lettuce leaves.