Healthy Fruit Bowl
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 pears, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup of seedless watermelon cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 plums, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup honey dew
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 banana sliced
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup honey
This a super healthy dessert that is sweetened with honey and flavored with lemon juice. You can prepare this dish in advance. It is great for a healthy dessert or to pack in you kids lunch. It’s a great way to get you kids to eat more fruit.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving