Poppy Seed Pasta with Honey
- 1 and 1/2 cups of pasta shells or desired pasta shape
- 1 tbs unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp honey
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Poppy seeds, pasta, butter and honey. How can you go wrong? This is a super simple recipe that is sure to become one of your favorites.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking melt butter in a saute pan and cook onions until lightly browned.
- Add the butter sauce and cooked onions to the pasta along with the honey and poppy seeds, and mix well.