- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 cups Jack or pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of bottled salsa
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- Onions, mushrooms, green peppers as desired.
This is super simple mom friendly Mexican pizza that you can put together for you family in less than 15 minutes. It has the wonderful flavors of Jack cheese, ground beef, red peppers, onions and mushrooms. Makes 4 (10 inch) pizzas.
- Cook meat and drain.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Spread 1/4 cup salsa and 1/2 cup of meat on each tortilla.
- Top each with cheese and desired toppings
- Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.